FIRST BLOG STORY!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2017
       
COMFY CASUALS FT.BEWAKOOF

hola! How are you guys doing? i hope you all are doing fine.

I always wanted to start my own blog and my lovely followers motivated me telling and requesting me to do so and here i am. As this is my very first blog i wanted to startup with something casual yet trendy. Also ignore my hair please i was having a bad hair day so they look dull and frizzy.

I received this cute black crop top with cute lips printed on it from bewakoof.com Instead of pairing this up with a denim shorts or jeans, i opted for light blue denim joggers pants as you can never go wrong with black and light blue paired up together. This look is comfortable,cute,and timeless. 

I wanted this look to be quite simple and cool. And anyway simplicity is the best form of sophistication .So keeping it minimal i went for minimal makeup and opted for a pink shade on my lips. Completed my look with comfy black sneakers. 

As this is my very first blog, i would love to know your feedback,do comment below and let me know what do you guys think.
see you soon until next time. love-xoxo-

No comments:

copyright © 2017 Thebrunettewave. Powered by Blogger.